Around our house, a lot of times we're just surviving and trying to curb behavior, but sometimes we slow down and try to examine our hearts. We try to understand why we're acting the way we, and then ask Jesus to adjust us.
We are currently talking about this verse, so I thought I'd share it with you today!
Here are some questions you might ask about this verse:
- What makes a heart tranquil?
- What does a tranquil heart do for your body, your flesh?
- What is an example of envy in your life?
- What kind of things tempt you to envy?
- How does envy "rot the bones"? Do you think this is a physical or spiritual reality?
You can get the coloring page file HERE (usage below*)!
*I'm so happy for you to enjoy my coloring pages and printables for your personal (not commercial) use! All artwork and photos are copyright Marydean Draws. If you share this, you're awesome (!), and as a courtesy, please link back to this post and not the PDF file. Thank you!!